MmmmmmmYeah
Sunrise and I lifted my headThen I smiled at your pictureSitting next to my bed
Sunset and your feeling okCoz you smile at the letterThat I sent you todayAnd I, can't wait till I see you againAnd I, hope they remember whenThe band played on the 4th of julyAnd you hold me on your shouldersWay up high
Your still there for meWhatever there might beAnd if an ocean lies between usI'll send a message across the seaBut you can't sleep tonightThough it is alrightI believe that you will listen to my songYour with meYou've been here all alongYou've been here all along
Back then you walk me to schoolTold me to be carefulAnd to follow the rules
Fast forward and you taught me to driveYou gave me the keys and we went for a rideAnd I, can't wait till I see you againAnd both say remember when
I'm holding on to moments like thatAnd I know that your coming back
Your still there for meWhatever there might beAnd if an ocean lies between usI'll send a message across the seaBut you can sleep tonightKnowing it's alrightI believe that you will listen to my songYour with meYou've been here all alongYeah
All along the way to hear youIn my heart and in my breathYou'll always be the oneWho cares the most
Counting down the daysI see you running upThen say I miss youI miss you
Your still there for meWhatever there might beAnd if an ocean lies between usI'll send a message across the seaBut you can sleep tonightKnowing it's alrightI believe that you will listen to my song
Your still there for meWhatever there might beAnd if an ocean lies between usI'll send a message across the seaBut you can sleep tonightKnowing it's alrightI believe that you will listen to my songYour with meCoz your with me
You've been here all alongYou've been here all along
Yeah
ABoUT ME!!! I'M 40% FRiEnDLy 30% FUnnY 20% CRaZy 10% EmO TotaL=100% HuMan
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
~sTilL tHeRe F0r Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment